Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any one Having Electromagnetic detector starting from 3hz to 100khz??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanju123in

i have circuit of 50 hz to 100 khz but not working in gost hunting or low freq. field , i need atleast started from 3hz . i also attaching my circuit for ur ref. if any one having suggestions or idea or altretion please help me out.

Attachments

• em_meter.gif
    em_meter.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 496
but not working in gost hunting

Does this mean you found a ghost and the darn meter didn't even give a reading? Have you verified the meter is working by testing it on a flying saucer?

i have circuit of 50 hz to 100 khz but not working in gost hunting or low freq. field , i need atleast started from 3hz . i also attaching my circuit for ur ref. if any one having suggestions or idea or altretion please help me out.
not going to happen. what it takes to get sensativity at that low a frequency brings the self resonent frequency into the audio range.

You need to use two separate detectors for what you want to do.

Dan

Too bad, this could have been a GREAT thread! I was going to suggest that maybe some of the components were cursed, check the date code on the chip against an ephemeris, all kinds of stuff.

It can still be a great thread, you can buy a ghostbuster for $180 or simply burn your money. Both work equally well.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Now the OPs other thread was a mosquito killer, better watch out for mosquito ghosts.
**broken link removed**

What kills me about these is that the "trifield" monitor is that same thing in the UFO detector. Since when did ghosts make electromagnetic waves?

Playing devil's advocate here for a minute - what you would want would be to detect a "cold spot" for a ghost. A thermal sensor in a dewar flask to isolate it from the surroundings, something like that.

OP! Can't understand you. Are your fingers frozen stiff in terror at the sight of revenant spirits?

Can you manage to solder a range switch to the input of the LF351 to enable a secondary resonant tank to extend the low frequency response of the circuit into the realm of...

...THE UNDEAD???

Maybe he goes to Hogwarts. Wish he would pay us the courtesy of typing clearly, I really have no idea what the he's trying to say. Too bad. A low frequency EM field detector can be a lot of fun to goof around with, listening to buzzes and beeps from different electronic gizmos. I used to pick up all kinds of strange sounds just walking around the Loop in Chicago, too. One of the weirdest things was picking up "clicks" from bursting fireworks shells in Grant Park, still not sure what causes this effect.

"duffy" i thing u r really childish ok , thinking so much abt it , keep it up , i think ur having good reputations on this forum mean master of this field, so Encourage people , share ur knowladge & idea ok dear , dont waist your valuable energy if u dont know the things then dont pass ur commends , and listen if ur master of this field ,anyone can master other field , so share ideas ,may be learn somthing new from them . ok goodluck dear

sanju123in do you have proof that ghosts can be detected at 3Hz, where did you get this info?

PS it's a really poor idea for a student project for many reasons...

ok, ok, enough teasing the guy. Lets get into what he would need.

#1, he needs to detectors. You can't read electromagnetic waves down to 3Hrz

#2, There is a LOT of transient electromagenetic waves all over the place. Even if you were to shut the power off to the offending "Haunted" dwelling.

You would need to seal the area off with a Faraday Cage I doubt you could do the whole house, but a specific room that was said to be haunted could be done. If you remove all other electrical devices, a reading from within the cage would be interesting indeed.

#3, I believe the cold spot measurement duffy suggested would be a good idea as well.

And no... sorry dude, I don't think you're going to find any ghosts. Even if there were ghosts, I doubt they would leave leave magnetic fields laying about.

sanju123in do you have proof that ghosts can be detected at 3Hz, where did you get this info?

PS it's a really poor idea for a student project for many reasons...

He doesnt have any proof. It's all B.S.

"whatever can be asserted without proof can also be dismissed without proof."

What frequency do you suppose Bigfoot operates on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back