Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any Ideas???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELECTROHEAD

I have to come up with a paper/project that compares what I'm learning in my Math for Electronics class. It's due in 3 weeks. I need something simple that I can do as a entry-level EET student. ie..ohm's law, voltage, power, etc.... I work full-time as a QC tech working with plasmas, lcd's, and LED walls. Any ideas??? Thanks!!!!

Sorry, if you want an instant fix, you've come to the wrong place - this is not a free homework completion service.

Is this a practical project or just a thesis?

describe a closed circuit with a DC power source, current sensor, volt meter, power meter and variable load........show op amp monitors that are configured to output appropriate math functions...linear volts,current, log power, associated ohms law formulas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back