Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any can help in getting me a proj vth ckt diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anish

am an 3rd year student(Information Technology)...
please help me in getting any project which according to you is good,of standard...according to you...
I'hd recently build a project which transmmits voice through LAZER upto 300m succesfully...i'll be happy if you want information about that project
Hoping a good response from your side
THANK YOU

Please us proper language. Its very annoying to read IRC style English. For you kind information, this forum is absolutely FREE!!! and no one is going to charge you for writing COMPLETE WORDS. Please feel free to use as many complete words as you can and help me reduce my work. :)

Thanks

kinjalgp said:
Please us proper language. Its very annoying to read IRC style English. For you kind information, this forum is absolutely FREE!!! and no one is going to charge you for writing COMPLETE WORDS. Please feel free to use as many complete words as you can and help me reduce my work. :)
:D i havent felt annoyed with your suggestion ...thanks for that
'will be pleased if you again through my forum and help me in any way :p

transmmits voice through LAZER upto 300m

i would be very intrested in this please could you send me the diagram and parts list
thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back