Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Antenna CAD Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I 'd like some help with my MSc dissertation.

I wouldn't like your doing the work for me, but if you already know any website or any other resource that I could gain some knowledge on CAD simulation of antennas, please, let me know.

In particular, I am investigating the effects on the field characteristics of an antenna (dipole), when it is partially surrounded by lossy dielectrics, such as soil.

Thanks in advance!

Radio amateur organizations have lots of this stuff - American Radio Relay League (ARRL) or Radio Society of Great Britain (RSGB) are two great places to start.

Matlab definately. Although I never used it to simulate an antenna, I'm sure that it has some antenna models in simulink's communications toolbox. As for an actual cad software, I think that ansoft has several models for antennas. Once again I'm not complete;y sure because I never simulated an antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back