Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

antenna attenuation and my t.v

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital

While watching t.v, my t.v sudenly turns to gray snow, then when I lossen the rf cable nut attached to the back of my tv from the antenna, the signal comes back on.

What explanation do you have for this phenomenon :?:

Another thing that happens is when I turn on my t.v frequently(like several times a day) is that sometimes it does not actually work, I hear, see no images and the screen stays completely black. I have to press and depress the power button several times to actually get it working. Then when I let it 'cool down' for a few days it starts working properly.

What explanation do you have for this other phenomenon :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back