Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Android 2.1 Tablet PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdfgdf

I am considering getting an Android tablet at some point.
My primary use for such a tablet would be as an e-reader.
At first I was considering Kindle but I´d never gotten around to getting one, and this was before Ipad hype.
Now when you look for e-reader/tablets it´s all Ipad Ipad Ipad. I effin hate Apple due bad experience with ipods.

I am not going to start flaming apple or anything, let´s just say I´m not getting an Ipad.
The positive about it though, at least I think, is the screen size.
Seems good for e-reading and it give the option to do other stuff with it also.
And I´ve already tried to use my HTC Desire as an e-reader, not exactly a pleasant experience.
So I am looking for a tablet with the same screen size as Ipad, but powered by Android.

And I found this Android 2.1 Tablet PC
gindart.com/buy/7-google-android-21-tablet-pc-wifi-ebook-3d-game-epad-apad-p-1370.html
The high light of this Android tablet is 1080P Full HD video playback while Apple ipad can’t do.

Should I set my sights on this tablet? or continue looking?
Hope you can help.

Kind Regards

It's no iPad that's for sure, make sure you can get OS updates for it (lots of Android devices seem to be stuck at whatever they came out with)
Are they're any reviews on it? Where can you get it fixed or replace the battery when it wears out?

Edit ahh it's an ePad. It's junk; stay away.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back