Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An off topic forum.

Do you want an "off topic" forum

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah :!: :!: :!: But don't post ur email! Or do like me: have a don't care email, so u still can get connected without the harsh of spam goin' 2 ur favorite mail...

Then cone to the chat room.

We talk of topic there!(roboticinfo,jay.slovak,zatchterible...)

**broken link removed**

Well this is a forum about projects, robotics, electronics, microcontrollers and elec.

Not for talk about other things, if they want todo that then they could exchange e-mail or go to a chat website like me and jay and someone elctro.

There is plenty of forums out there that have general post there.

I think OT boards is a nice one...

Yeah, there are lot of other site out there, but they are not electronic enthusiast...

If we have an OT board, controversial issues can be discussed with the point of view of an electronics expert, like you guys :D

I remember someone posting about "Career Path" in the gen. chat section.

Topics like this should be in the Lounge or Off Topic board.

We have moderators here, they will handle spammers :D

Well, this is my opinion....

yea about 211 more posts.

I dont post much a lot of users here that are registes for about the same time have a lot more posts than me.

meaby in 3-4 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back