Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An off topic forum.

Do you want an "off topic" forum

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Someone Electro
I don't think that it would be a good idea because this is just for electronics projects, robotics and elec.

If you added a general fourm then it would get out of hand.

Example would be, say a spamer wanted to sell a product in a place with almost 30,000 members that would be like a jackpot for him.

If someone really wanted to spam an advertisement to the populace of this message board, they would do so whether we had an off-topic section or not. I highly doubt a spammer would care if his spam went in the "correct" section or not.

People would start talking about movies and games and elec.

It would be crazy, I know nigel would never agree to this or even vist that fourm.

neither would I.
people will spend more time seeing useless topics than spend time answering poor peoples innocent and genuine questions.

poor people = people in need of help. technical help. not financial :lol:

or we add an spam bord where they will post it but no one will ever look there (i dont think the spamers wod figure it out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back