Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An electronics nut with a clean workbench...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My back shed electronics shop looked like that for about 2 weeks. Then I did my first project and never looked back!
I have a U shaped bench area with about 50 square feet of work space. and 20 feet of shelf space above it.

I plan to tear it down and build a new work shed some day. This one is too small 10' x 18' and the framing is poor and weak, the siding is shot and the roof is bad.
The new one will be a 30' x 48' five stall garage design, 4 regular stalls and one big work area at the end, with a full second floor apartment.
Then the trailer house gets the boot after that!

Damn, Mike - that looks a lot like mine, down to the orange Pomona cable holder at the end of the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back