Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An audio amp with the LM4780

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a think - why do I need to combine the power anyway? I'll just use one transformer per side of the 25-0-25 per chip. That way, no transformers are paralleled and that should eliminate the problem. so long as there is a common ground, should all be OK.

I had a think - why do I need to combine the power anyway? I'll just use one transformer per side of the 25-0-25 per chip. That way, no transformers are paralleled and that should eliminate the problem. so long as there is a common ground, should all be OK.
That solves a lot of problems. You end up with very few (if any) common parts for each IC.

As you're now essentially building three stereo amplifiers, have you considered three boxes? That gives you a lot of flexibility for later system configurations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back