Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amust 1-bit defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imnewtothis

I def installed this program on my computer to try it out... and now IE Only displays 1 letter in the title bar. say like I go to William's Page. the title bar will say "W". Is the a way to fix it. I've been through the regestry and cant find anything amiss in the IE keys.
Thanks

That sounds a bit dodgy.

Where did you get that software from?

Was it free? Can you please post a link?

The web site you land at turns out to be a malicious site. It uses the latest security vulnerability in Internet Explorer to install spyware, keylogger or rootkit on your Windows computer to track your behavior, steal your personal information or even take over your computer.
Easy, don't use Internet Explorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back