Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AMR help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehan_ee

Hi Guys!

I need detailed description of the project Automatic meter Reader and its source code(C language).....please help me as soon as possible...

Thanks!

Sorry old chap.

You need to do your own college course work, no one here will do it for you.

JimB

Dear jimB!

I am doing another project......i only need some help from this project.....if you dont want to help then you should not write the comments....:(

Thanks!

I am doing another project......i only need some help from this project.....
Then why dont you say that?

Stop asking the wrong question, it just makes you sound like an idle student who wants his project done for him.

JimB

I think you are wasting your time by making such arguments.......if you cannot help anyone then please dont disturb........

Why don't you do your research, and then ask intelligent questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back