Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

jthompson

ok I need to build a circuit that will take in a signal from a led either from the light or from the leads I would prefer to take it from the leads because there are multiple light colors in the same dome and I would still like to be able to differentiate between red and green. I need to then output a greater signal to a bigger light source.
would a plain audio amplifier work and if so could you point me in the right direction to find a schematic
thank you

An LED works from DC. An audio amplifier amplifies AC which is completely different.
A transistor or Mosfet can amplify the DC that feeds an LED and drive many more LEDs.

Thank you

I tried using the transistor today it worked great once that I got a good transistor in the circuit. The first one that I used was bad and it blew up.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back