Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifier for speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked through there and I don't amps that powerful and I personally don't think they are cheap.

I have two 50W speaker rated at 6Ω (man I love that menu of common symbols) and wish to have a stereo amp on the cheap.

A friend of mine yells at me when I tell her how I'm trying to do something when asking for help and tells me to say what I want the end product to be.

I want to plug in a stereo audio source and have it amplify it for the speakers I listed above. All I want to do when this is done is plug in something hook the speakers up and plug it into power, and have one volume adjustment on it. I would also like to use a premade power supply, i don't feel like building one of those too.

I might scratch this project if i don't start understanding it soon

There are still a few electronic kits manufacturers in the world. Make an amplifier kit that has everything that is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back