amplifier at 50 Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovabiot

Which operational amplifier can i use for an AC signal at 50 Mhz and an amplification of 100? there is another solution? thanks

jovabiot said:
Which operational amplifier can i use for an AC signal at 50 Mhz and an amplification of 100? there is another solution? thanks

You're talking massive gain and massive bandwidth there, you probably need a lot more than just an opamp to do it - notice that oscilloscopes don't just use a single opamp in the Y amplifiers!.

What's it for?.

op. amp.

it is for a bpsk demodulated signal, for be up of 5volt at the input of a digital gate.I have a digital signal of 50Mhz and 400mV amplitude, and i need more than 5volts. i ca`'t with an operational amplifier? how can i do it? thanks

Re: op. amp.

jovabiot said:
it is for a bpsk demodulated signal, for be up of 5volt at the input of a digital gate.I have a digital signal of 50Mhz and 400mV amplitude, and i need more than 5volts. i ca`'t with an operational amplifier? how can i do it? thanks

Presumably you don't need 50MHz bandwidth then!, just to amplify a signal around 50MHz - what bandwidth do you need?.

the output

ok, here is my output signal. I want to amplify this or make a comparator for have at the final output a signal that works with digital levels ( aprox. 0-5 volt or 5- -5 or similar) I have thought in a trigger schmmit with 200mv of shot. But i don't know if it is possible at this frequency. Can you help me? thanks a lot.

Attachments

• output.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 291
  • output.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 304
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…