Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AM project

Status
Not open for further replies.

wissam

I need to use an AM transmitter and receiver:

1) The transmitter must have three buttons and when i click on each button a certain signal is generated and then transmitted.
2) The receiver should contain 3 leds when button one on transmitter is pressed the led1 on receiver must light.

Anyone can help in construction of such circuit, pleas help i needed it as soon as possible, all ideas and suggestions are welcomed, thanks in advance :?:

AM Tx / Rx Modules

There are AM Tx / Rx modules that you can buy ready made which are not very expensive - depending on which country you live in, they should be licensed exempt.

One way of sending three separate signals (One for each L.E.D colour) is by using an encoder chip with the transmitter (Such as the Holtek series HT...) and designating a code for each L.E.D colour. On the receiver, you will need three decoders - one for each L.ED colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back