Alert device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felcon

i am a student and doing a project about remote control alert device. so, i bought a trasmitter and receiver from the shop. when i press the switch on the transmitter, the buzzer on the receiver sounds. the buzzer stops sounding when i release the switch. but i want the buzzer to be "on" everytime until i press the switch again. so i want to use CMOS Dual D type flip-flop to maintain the sound and i dn't knw exactly how to connect it with the device(receiver). i need a connection diagram.
can anyone help me?

You can use a flip flop or try the following circuit:
**broken link removed**
Short tone = ON . . . . Long tone = OFF

Last edited:
i need to use filp flop. do u know some simple connection between flip flop, buzzer and the receiver circuit?
thks for ur reply

i need to use filp flop. do u know some simple connection between flip flop, buzzer and the receiver circuit?
thks for ur reply

The connection of a CMOS F/F will depend upon the circuit configuration of the receiver you have bought.

Post a diagram of the receiver.

i couldn't upload the pic bcoz of the connection. it's a 2 channel receiver and i supply 9V.
pls see the link below. the receiver is almost the same except relays.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…