Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Air flow controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

riak

Hi,

I'm very new to electronics and have an idea I'd like to build, but not sure how to go about it or if it's even possible. I've looked around the net with google, but can't find anything which remotely sounds like what I'm looking for.

Hence my first post here on the forum. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Air flow controller.

I need to design and build a device which controls the flow of air (on/off) for 24 tubes. The tubes connected to the valve will be about 3mm od (can be larger) and I want to control them via a microprocessor, allowing me to enable air flow to each tube independently.

In an ideal situation I would have these valves spaced over a flat area, next to each other; with the tubes connected to the top as there is little space to house it. I think the max size would be 6" square with a depth of 20cm.

I don't think anything exists at present to do this, but can anyone think of a valve system I can fabricate to achieve this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back