Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Aimee was here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi Guys

What a breath of fresh air. She is part of the Admin team. She checked briefly what was happening and then left.
I happened to notice a name in red....and had a bright moment.....must be an Administrator.

Wow. She is seriously pretty.

Regards,
tvtech

And I am finally revealing pictures of me. Yup it has been hard/difficult to hide my identity.

My Avatar has finally been updated.

I pretend to be a humble tvtech with a buggered/not working finger and all that.
Truth is this this a photo taken of me yesterday after Gym.

How do I look?
Impressive or like a wimp?

Regards,
humble tvtech

Now a serious question to Nigel, Jim, Inq, Matt, Ian and all Mods. Do you think I have gone totally nuts?

I believe I have. I think I have finally lost it. I keep seeing things. I keep hearing voices. Do this or do that. Stop.
Change this change that.

And then little Elves operating on my buggered finger while I am sleeping :wideyed:
I shoo them away. And then they come back. With their little hacksaws..

I will not sleep tonight.

Regards,
tvtech

Now a serious question to Nigel, Jim, Inq, Matt, Ian and all Mods. Do you think I have gone totally nuts?

I believe I have. I think I have finally lost it. I keep seeing things. I keep hearing voices. Do this or do that. Stop.
Change this change that.

And then little Elves operating on my buggered finger while I am sleeping :wideyed:
I shoo them away. And then they come back. With their little hacksaws..

I will not sleep tonight.

Regards,
tvtech
Well, I wasn't asked, but yes, tv, you've gone mad...

Although, honestly, I don't perceive this madness as being any different from any previous madness, sooo...:woot:

As for your avatar, have you lost weight?

I hope you have a good supply of iodine.

Let me explain. Many years ago, I had a very good secretary who happened to be a competitive body builder. She would bring in these pictures of her competitive poses, and of course, I would say she looked great. (Even my wife didn't mind.) That was in Minnesota, and no one in Minnesota looks like that naturally in the middle of Winter. So, I asked. The answer was that they painted themselves with an iodine solution. Well, iodine suppresses the thyroid. Fortunately, she never appeared to be myxedemic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myxedema).

tvtech, You may want to read about myxedemic madness (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myxedematous_psychosis). Maybe your condition is easily treatable.

John

Last edited:
Well, Aimee has been spotted again tonight.

Just looking and being beautiful and working and all :)

I just had to say it. You Guys are afraid of her. The unknown factor....

Like she is here WATCHING. And WAITING. Like somebody intruding...

Say Hi to her :). She is our Friend. Not our Enemy. She will not bite you.

Anybody actually feel like growing a pair and talking to her??

Or are you all going to sit there and say nothing...

You Guys are dropping me. I said she will be loved here...as in Members will really like her as we are nice people..

Now nothing????

She too pretty that people are scared....

Wives might attack husbands???

Next time God forbid....they should hire a Witch complete with hat....not a nice, normal person. I feel embarrassed. Sorry Aimee, I tried.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
“Have I gone mad?”
“I’m afraid so, but let me tell you something…the best people usually are.”

Lewis Carroll,Alice in Wonderland

You beat me to it!

Well, Aimee has been spotted again tonight.

Just looking and being beautiful and working and all :)

I just had to say it. You Guys are afraid of her. The unknown factor....

Like she is here WATCHING. And WAITING. Like somebody intruding...

Say Hi to her :). She is our Friend. Not our Enemy. She will not bite you.

Anybody actually feel like growing a pair and talking to her??

Or are you all going to sit there and say nothing...

You Guys are dropping me. I said she will be loved here...as in Members will really like her as we are nice people..

Now nothing????

She too pretty that people are scared....

Wives might attack husbands???

Regards,
tvtech

I'm not quite sure how to respond to this.... :D

I have spoken with Aimee on several occasions, and she is very pleasant and excited to be a part of the team. And trust me, we've already warned her about you :p:D (just kidding)

Hi Matt

For the record LOL...I spotted her first brief appearance the first time she decided to visit. In red. Like a Admin.

So I started the thread. And I also happened to grow a pair and start a conversation with her. What an awesome person. I really mean that.

She is totally Technical and knows stuff and is like so down to earth. A job to do, but so cool and unassuming about things. Flat out nice person. And pretty to boot.

What a treasure. Now just to get the old(er) buggers here to understand and accept that there women out there that know Technical stuff. Few and far between. But there are some. And the ones I have met in my life thus far have always been totally awesome people.

Regards,
tvtech

I agree tvtech. She and I met very soon after she joined ETO (before she was officially added as an admin) and have had a few pleasant conversations. She is already a great part of the team, and I look forward to seeing more of her on the forums.

Regards,
Matt

And I have had a rethink.

Or re thunk :) Like cows do...the ones with guns....

Anyway here is my reasoning...time to let things roll the way they need to. I can only do so much without making a nuisance of myself.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back