Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Again, Sound To Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

atcarnes

I've been searching everywhere online and haven't found anything that would help me make a device that would take in my 3.5mm input and output LEDs that synchronize to the song I play. I don't want a meter or any bars. I have two light bars already that are rated for 12v and I can hook them up to whatever. I just want something that will work in my car (run on 12v), take in a 3.5mm input, and have 2 wires that i can use for the positive and negative on my light bars, which are LED. Any schematics or input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

-Alex

Hey,

Go to your library and pick out "Electronic Projects for Dummies". They have the project you want in there and also a few others if you're interested.

will this circuit work out for you? it is a basic experimantable circuit you need to modify.

Attachments

• 7.gif
    7.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 202
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back