Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Advice for highschool student

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best ways to learn a subject, other than trying to teach it, is to work in teams. Find one or two frineds and work our every problem you can find. Discuss them. It's easy and fun. John

jpanhalt said:
One of the best ways to learn a subject, other than trying to teach it.

Very, very, true!. As a Ju Jitsu instructor I find that teaching it helps you probably more than the students! :D

Back when I was a Ju Jitsu student I used to struggle remembering things on the previous belts, now because you're teaching all the belts every week you HAVE to remember them. Part of the martial arts ethos is that higher students help to teach the lower ones, and that's certainly a VERY good thing for all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back