Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
I appreciate that members do not see much in the way of advertisements here on the ETO site. That being said, I have been receiving spam in my personal email inbox sent by EEWorld and WTWH media. I never signed up for these emails and I find them very irritating. One of the benefits of being a member was supposedly that we do not see ads or get spammed, but now they're spamming my email? I don't appreciate that very much....

Email advertisements should be opt-in, not opt-out.

Matt

Not seen this (email) so wonder if you inadvertently fell into that well somewhere else.

Mike.

Testing for Mickster

Testing from my work computer....

EDIT: Seems to work now. Very strange.

Test....Posting from my work PC.
EDIT: Absolutely would not work from my home PC last night. Closed ETO, closed the browser etc., and still could not post to this thread.

Anyhow, this was to be my post:

I get them, the email title is :
"EE World Online on behalf of Digi-Key <newsletters@inform.wtwhmedia.com> "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back