Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADT Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

midas10000

Question.........
I have an ADT Home Alarm System here that is no longer connected to their office. What I would like to do is change the phone number that is in the program and put one of my own. Any ideas on how to program this unit?

If it its possible using security key, then well and good. But if not possbile by that way then you may require to change either the firmware if the phone number is hard-coded in it or you may require to change the contents of I2C EPROM (which is most commonly used now a days).

if you can describe the alarm system i need to know what the keypad looks like and the panel what writing is on both of them and how many zones. i have plenty of installer manuals as i am security technician

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back