Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adjustable Schmitt Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehmood Ahmed

Hi,
I need an adjustable schmitt trigger/comparator with latched output...i have found one that is 74hc7132 but it is not available at local market...so if someone can suggest its equivalent i will be grateful

Thanx in advance

Last edited:
Manufacturing of that part appears to have ceased ca. 1998. Depending on your speed requirements, consider emulating it with a couple of old LM339's and 74HC374.

Hi mneary,
Thanks for your help but the main issue with this solution is, that it will increase the number of ICs in the circuit which I don't want, but to keep this all in single IC. I have to use this IC for sensing Moisture and there are sixteen sensing areas so i have to feed the outputs of all the comparators to MCU port is being used for input as well as output in multiplexing manner that is why tri-state output is required.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back