Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ade7754 Evaluation Board Dilema......

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkvenki

HI Everybody.

I'am working energy meter dvelopment.
I have bought a ade7754 evaluation board supplied by analog devices.

There is some doubt in interfacing that board to current.
In the evaluation kit datasheet there is nowhere mentioned about the current rating of the board....But in one diagram they have indicated the use of --/1(like 100/5..this is the CT ratio) C.T.....So i assumed that the current burden of ade7754 is 1A......

But analog devices have provided a software that will ask us to set the current for 10A....which is not possible...according to datasheet of the evaluation kit.

Kindly provide me a solution....I will be sending the screen-shot of the software....The datasheet for the evaluation kit can be found in...

**broken link removed**

In my project i have the evaluation board talking to my controller through SPI interface.....Now what i did was to give some AC voltage to the input terminal...But the output was not readable....Is it very essential to calibrate the ade7754 before testing it.....I'am stuck...please help me out....Any information will be appreciated

Attachments

• calib.gif
    364.6 KB · Views: 434
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back