Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adding A/Ds to 12F683 in Oshonsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi camerart,
I used the Post Office option to affix stamps equal to the value of £1.09 to the card they sent me and post it, I did it that way because I have not been too well over the past few days and have stayed in doors.

When and if they ever arrive I will hold them for you pending any changes.

Regards
Eric

hi camerart,
I used the Post Office option to affix stamps equal to the value of £1.09 to the card they sent me and post it, I did it that way because I have not been too well over the past few days and have stayed in doors.

When and if they ever arrive I will hold them for you pending any changes.

Regards
Eric
Morning Eric,

Sorry to hear that your not well. I hope your soon back to normal.

I will soon need to order electronics, and it probably cheaper for me to add extra 12F683s to the order if I need more, than for you to send them back, so you are welcome to use them if you like.

Cheers, Camerart.

hi,
Finally got your 2 12F683,s.
Placed both of them in the test jig, the LED on Pin #2 flashes when the LED on pin #5 lights!!

You must have damaged them is some way.? Do you want me to return them or bin them.?

Eric

hi,
Finally got your 2 12F683,s.
Placed both of them in the test jig, the LED on Pin #2 flashes when the LED on pin #5 lights!!

You must have damaged them is some way.? Do you want me to return them or bin them.?

Eric
Hi Eric,

I presume you programmed them? If not try erase then re-program. (Code from #80) I'm fairly sure that at least one was fresh, so this paragraph is not relevant.

Have you got any ideas on what I might have done to damage them?

Bin them!

Cheers, Camerart.

hi,
Yes I did reprogram the PIC's with a known working test program.
Cannot say what the damage may be.?

I could send you two of mine as replacements, if you recall I bought 6 off, which I have no immediate use for.?

Eric

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the generous offer, but they are better off there. I think you've spent enough all ready on these little tinkers, so keep them for later.

Cheers, Camerart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back