Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adc 0808

Status
Not open for further replies.

ananth85

I am planning to use a ADC 0808 for converting the voice from the microphone to digital data. Is this adc up to the task,or is there other ADC that is better.

The ADC0808 has been declared OBSOLETE. Why not use something modern, an 18F series PIC can handle a single channel A/D conversion around 30kHz plenty fast for mono voice.

hello frndz,
i am doing a project for serial transmission of analog and digital signal throw mc at89c51 .
but i am getting problem in interfacing the analog to digital convetret ad1674 with at89c51.can anyone provide me the code for it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back