Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AD5933 Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souley

Dear members,

I need help on designing a conductivity probe using AD5933. It suppose to measure inductance from a liquid and then display the result on computer.
Does anyone can help with the circuit or at least have use the AD5933?

Souly,
there is a bit of a problem with your problem description.
You say you are designing a conductivity probe.
So have you designed the probe? Is it for measuring liquids or solids. Is there a specified test voltage?
The AD is a vector analyser which applies a test signal to a 'network' and does a vector analysis on the received signal. From my experience, a conductivity measurement is generally a 'real part' measurement. It is possible you are working on microwave losses, but the AD is a 1 mHz max device.
So this is why I think the question you ask is a bit vague.
I have a conductivity meter for measuring liquids and the probe is a coaxial cell (like a short piece of coaxial cable) and is excited at 2000 Hz.

Hi rumpfy,

I am also working on the conductivity measurement of solutions using impedance spectroscopy with the help of AD5933. But, you are saying that you are using an excitation signal of 2000Hz. Do you think a single frequency excitation would be able to give you accurate conductivity value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back