Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Acronyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteInsight

One of the very reasons why I always felt intimidated by electronics are the overabundant acronyms with seemingly no explanation to what they mean or how to find out.

I've found that Interface Bus seems to have a fairly intuitive (yet fairly small...?) list, and I can appreciate the search function of epanorama. Does anyone have a tried and true resource for acronyms? Simply looking to google for an explanation can be mind boggling because there are so many possible answers.

For example I am trying my damnedest to figure out what PDT stands for in relation to a simple toggle. Its prefaced with a number usually (1,2,3, or 4 that I have seen..nothing higher than that.) **broken link removed** Does it mean 'programmable data terminal'? This seems doubtful, but...possible? What do you think?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back