Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Acer TravelMate 7750 laptop battery problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanven

I recently acquired this laptop. Format and install continued to fail until I removed the

battery. Previous owner pirated the os and inform me that it would not start properly until

battery was completely dead. this was the first clue. Since installing XP Pro and getting all

drivers in order and complete updates through sp3. I finally tried installing the battery,such as **broken link removed** .

Every time I do the touch pad fails the os start up is slow and other drivers fail one by one.

My guess is either the battery is bad or some driver or program for it is bad. My problem is I

don't know how to troubleshoot this issue. Device manager does not indicate any bad drivers.

Can anyone tell me what I can look for or do?

Hi,

Go to the nearest ACER service center.
They have all the tools and ways of getting resources to fix your laptop.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back