Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AC motor drive problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mananshah93

I do have a centrifuge 5810. It has faulty rotor driver, after working out on the driver card, I am able to understand design concept of the driver.

It is 3 phase motor, so 3-phase IGBT inverter is used for driving rotor.
the below figure explains the concept.

https://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tb...rg/wikipedia/en/c/c4/3-phase_inverter_cjc.png

As shown in the figure there are 6 igbts,(3 pairs), 6 igbt are provided 6 gate inputs, each igbt has a gate driver-A95w...which is gone bad for one igbt..
I am not able to find the details of this component...
It is 8 pin smd ic-A95w written and logo of the company is also mysterious..

after working out on the connection, I found pin 1,3 and 7 of this IC are made short by the manufacturer and further when ic is connected pin 2 also become short to above 3 pins...

Do anyone know this kind of driver??
any details...I am attaching pcb drive image...

Attachments

• igbt-damaged-part1.jpg
    igbt-damaged-part1.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 982
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back