Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AC GrounD And DC Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADWSystems : Last circiut is not working Which I have posted !!! Whole Circiut is not Working :(
ronsimpson : means I have to Connect The source Of Q2 To The Ground Of U1 ??? The Supply Of U1 Is 20 DC And The Supply Of Q2 Is -110V DC.... Is It AlRight to Connect source Of Q2 To The Ground Of U1????

ADWSystems : Last circiut is not working Which I have posted !!! Whole Circiut is not Working :(

You need to break the circuit in to pieces or blocks and verify the input and output of each block or section. For example, There is a section around U12 where the outputs are the input to U1 pins 2 and 3. Does this section work? Another block would around the full wave rectifier with V1 in and out at D3/C1 and D4/C1? Does this section work? (doubtful if you still have that ground tie on the AC neutral line)

ronsimpson : means I have to Connect The source Of Q2 To The Ground Of U1 ??? The Supply Of U1 Is 20 DC And The Supply Of Q2 Is -110V DC.... Is It AlRight to Connect source Of Q2 To The Ground Of U1????

Once you remove the ground tie from the AC neutral line, the entire top half of the circuit is floating. How will the FETs know when to turn on? Where is the source reference voltage (ie., ground)?

Further more, where or how are you measuring the supply of Q2=-110V? The AC meter on the left is measuring the incoming line. The voltmeter in the middle is measuring the rectified voltage out of the full wave rectifier. The voltmeter on the right is measuring garbage, as neither lead is connected to a reference point.

Question! Where is the load in the circuit? You are trying to make an high frequency inverter for heating, but I see no heater or load to represent the heater.

ADWSystems : thanks for ur Reply
is there any option available in PROTEUS to Represent the LOAD ???
and How to Represent a StepDown transformer in PROTEUS ?

ADWSystems : thanks for ur Reply
is there any option available in PROTEUS to Represent the LOAD ???

A resistor of appropriate value, provided your heaters are not too inductive. If they are you will need to contact the vendor and get the LRC values.

and How to Represent a StepDown transformer in PROTEUS ?

I know nothing of proteus. Where did the step down transformer come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back