Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AC and DC Load Line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont quite understnd how AC n DC load lines wrk....Lets consider a BJT circuit....The dc load line is the locus of all the values of i_C and v_CE (i_C and v_CE refer to the instantaneous values,ie.ac+dc)....or in other words i_C and v_CE vary along the dc load line....right????What about the ac load line????Is the intersection of the ac and dc load lines the Q point????

I dont quite understnd how AC n DC load lines wrk....Lets consider a BJT circuit....The dc load line is the locus of all the values of i_C and v_CE (i_C and v_CE refer to the instantaneous values,ie.ac+dc)....or in other words i_C and v_CE vary along the dc load line....right????What about the ac load line????Is the intersection of the ac and dc load lines the Q point????

hi,:)
Many of the questions you ask are easily answered by a Google search for the subject.
example:

transistor load lines - Yahoo! Search Results

The AC and DC load lines can be the same line, or they can have different slopes depending on the circuit configuration. The intersection is the Q-point.

Hello ericgibbs....i knw that there is tons of data available on the net on each n every qs i ask....but thats where the prblm lies....i get confused....i wud rather hav the opinion of xprts in the respective fields....moreover i can ask further questions if the need arises....thnx for the suggestion though....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back