Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about 4 bit counter and R-2R...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jm1

we were given a proj to our own basic voltmeter.. it is composed maninly of a 4 bit counter, a r-2r, and an op amp.. my question are.. what is a R-2R? what does a 4 bit counter do?what is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous 4 bit counters?

4-Bit Counter

just learnt a bit about 4-bit Counters at school it is made up of d-type flip-flops. it counts in binary from 0000 to 1111

**broken link removed**

here it what is looks like. the clock bar makes the 4-bit counter change on the falling edge of the clock pulse. that is about all i know about them at the moment sorry if it didnt realy answer your question about them, i have no idea about the others :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back