Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about 16f84 (c)

Status
Not open for further replies.

do_not_panic

hi i have questions about 16f84
i have 10 keys. when i press anyone this signal will appear on lcd and also one led will turn on .
can it be possible ?
is there any program about it? how can i find this program and schema? thanks

do_not_panic said:
hi i have questions about 16f84
i have 10 keys. when i press anyone this signal will appear on lcd and also one led will turn on .
can it be possible ?
is there any program about it? how can i find this program and schema? thanks

It's possible, but you would need extra hardware as the 16F84 doesn't have enough I/O pins.

eh. that is the most common use of microcontroller
interfacing with lcd and keypad
the schematic is simple. just connect the lcd, keypad pins to pic I/O pins

Do you know how to achieve this problem? Shoul i use other pics? for example what?

May you give me any links about it? thanks

ok.very thanks if anybody can find any link about it pls send me.

I would suggest using a hex keypad encoder for the keypad eg 74ls922 or the like. Use the 8255 port expander to increase the I/O lines of the PIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back