Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A Trigger button/relay/contactor that pops out again and doesn't close the circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashour

Hi,

I'm trying to open my Air Conditioner from phone so i thought of a very simple idea i'd put an old phone in a box ban all incoming calls but for my numbers then put an LDR above it when i call the phone lights up the LDR resistance gets to zero and with a voltage divider circuit and a BC845 transistor and a couple of 20k pots turn on a relay that turns on the btchino button of the Air Conditioner but the thing is there is that the circuit would close once i stop calling thus closing the Air Conditioner i want some sort of a one way trigger just like the TV button which i press and it opens the TV and instantly pop out any ideas?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back