A new Forum: High Voltage? Have your say..

Do you think we should create a High Voltage forum?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right, just everything about Tesla coils screams bad for RF devices to me =) I have very little experience in the HV department though, so on that note I officially endorce the creation of an HV forum. I know entire other forum sites are devoted exclusivly to the HV stuff, can't hurt to have a corner here to attract some of the HV brainiacs out there =) I'd like to learn more, like many people plasma globes and jacobs ladder have fascinated me since I was a kid. I've killed a meter already trying to measure the AC voltage using a sheet of tin foil to capacitive couple to the front a 25" TV. I'd like to know enough to have some fun be be safe.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

The forum is now live. I've created it as a sub forum of General Electronics Chat. I have also written to the owners of RepairFaq.org to see if we can use their safety guidelines.

If anyone wishes to write a disclaimer them self please do and PM me.

Regards,
EM

EM, I'm thinking as it is with any legal issue activating this forum without a disclaimer and agreement may give rise to legal argument.

I am a member and wish this forum to continue un-inhibited.

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…