Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A little help with my university project please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tofik said:
u can use transformer with center tap and only 1 rectifier
it's simple
No. You need a rectifier bridge which has 4 rectifiers in it, to get positive and negative outputs.
You also need voltage regulators for the output voltages to be constant when the transformer voltage or load current changes.

bigkim100 said:
In the case of the wrong colored ac cord, the cord that I supplied was black, and the one that my boss preferred was grey. Considering that my boss ordered several hundred AC cords in black and none in grey for this project...leaves me scratching my head.

Then quit and work somewhere else, I can't stand working with morons but having to work for one would be terrible.

Hero999 said:
Then quit and work somewhere else, I can't stand working with morons but having to work for one would be terrible.
WOW...what a coincidence , 3 people on this newsgroup are looking to build a ekg unit....
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/12-lead-ecg-simulator.23798/

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/wireless-ecg-transmission-and-receiving.23888/
...ITS RAININ' FRIGGIN' EKG UNITS!!!!!

Ok, this is my last posting on this..I promise. Obviously several people dont get my point...and Im getting tired of trying to explain.

Im just utterly amazed that this guy had problems with his power supply, and he was handed a schematic on a silver platter....score 1 for the higly intelligent, and well schooled people here...unfortunatly you have done NOTHING to help this guy out in future endevours.
Im even more amazed thjat this guy is having problems with JUST THE POWER SUPPLY portion of his EKG UNIVERSITY project...while another poster is looking for a complete schematic for a EKG PROjECT FOR HIS UNIVERSITY CLASS
WOW>>>WHAT A COINCIDENCE...I hope you guys are all available to hand over schematics for every piece of work that he does in the future.
Supposidly the other guy looking for schematics did a EXHAUSTIVE Google search....and AMAZINGLY could not find a single schematic for even 1.
SURPRISE!!! I did 1 search and found rather exhaustive listings of design info on ekgs...I guess Im just lucky, or my GOOGLE is special.

Last edited:
bigkim100 said:
unfortunatly you have done NOTHING to help this guy out in future endevours.

We haven't 'given' him a design, we've merely corrected his faulty one - at least he had made some effort at doing it, which is more than most do!.

bigkim100 said:
...ITS RAININ' FRIGGIN' EKG UNITS!!!!!
Don't swear, do you even know what that word means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back