Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A/D Values

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar.M

Hello!
I'm building a line follower, as some of you may know and I'm having troubles with the one Cds sensor. With my multimeter, I get about ~.8 V off the line and ~2 V on the line. When I finished my program / robot building and tested it out, it doesn't work.
Now, I've gone through the code for a few days now, pretty much got rid of anything not needed and all that I can point my finger towards is the AD values.

So I was wondering, what values would the PIC see from the AD port... would they be any different than above?
Thanks!

I would like to add that I am programming in BASIC (Great Cow Basic http://gcbasic.sourceforge.net/)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back