Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A cool poem by a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, I'm mean we train Military Strike Forces. There not your average run of the mill. FBI, CIA, Armed Forces.

Hand to Hand and Weapons.

You can't take stuff like that lightly. You have to stand your ground or be run over. literally.

Last edited:
I apology's to anyone offended.

Sincerely.

Edit: "He even brandished his weapon in the parking lot with his friends knowing I could see from where I was, this was message to let me know he had the goods."

This was before the threat.

Last edited:
Yeah, see? It was a personal conflict between you and him (job). You two just did not get along. When you brought it up here though, it was easily taken out of context. I sorta see Pommie's point but I know it was just a big misunderstanding between you two. He was a little hot headed though. Both of you guys are good people. Look how each of you bends over backwards to help others. We need to keep stuff like this down to a dull roar or off the board completely....Know what I mean? ;)

Last edited:
I think we all understand each other now. It's good when other peoples views become understandable.

The above didn't come out as I wished but I hope you get the meaning.

Mike.

I think we all understand each other now. It's good when other peoples views become understandable.

The above didn't come out as I wished but I hope you get the meaning.

Mike.

Completely. I wish everyone on the planet felt as you do.:)

We need to keep stuff like this down to a dull roar or off the board completely....Know what I mean?

Actually I think it was good because their are a lot of people who are scared and carrying Guns today that have a real problem because they have been abused they need to see life as it is and not get carried away.

I think the individual of whom I speak was abused by someone Black or other and he began his own crusade and found others to join with, all in the name of justice.

Edit: I don't carry a weapon or have them in my home. My hands are registered. If that don't work.

If need be, and only to protect. I have access to as much weaponry as anyone would need.

I seek to use the law, unless I'm dealing with the lawless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back