Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A Bullet-Hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ElectroTech,
I been staring at your page header art for a while now and I just had to say it looks a lot like a bullet hole. I know that it's supposed to be some kind of electronic vortex, but if you lean back from your monitor and squint a little, why, then it looks just like a windshield of a car with a hole shot through it! What do you think? Maybe it's just me--retired now with nothing to do and all day to do it.

Looking down into a glass of fizzy water comes to mind

Its a PCB, thats for sure but no idea about the hole. :)

bullet hole?

:D :x :x :?

i think i need to have anew presciption for my eyeglasses to see the bullet hole :) :) :) :) :) :)

joke only :D :D :D

Re: bullet hole?

mozikluv said:
:D :x :x :?

i think i need to have anew presciption for my eyeglasses to see the bullet hole :) :) :) :) :) :)

joke only :D :D :D

You only need bullet holes in your glasses. :D

joke only :wink:

id like to have a 1024x768 version of it for my desktop... looks intersting

bullet-hole

The pcb vortex is pretty clever, it does look like a bullet-hole in the windshield when you're not focusing on it. Or at least my impression of a bullet-hole in a windshield. Clever in the sense of when they first started using 4-bit graphics on television a few years back to give scenes a "hi-tech", sci-fi look. Or showing assembly code spewing through the Terminator's brain. Good visual, whoever came up with it.

That would be a very thick windshield

You're thinking its a tube I guess...
What he meant was that the end of that tube is the hole and the circuit around it kinda looks like a spiderweb effect that heppens when glass breaks.
Interesting bullet hole, nonetheless.
~Mike

i still want my 1024x 768 background!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back