Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A big software update is on its way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your status is not now visible to me. Eric's isn''t visible. Ian's is.

Edit: Strange. Just a hint of the top of Eric's status is visible; the rest is hidden under the heading of the next post ??

hi ,
I can see all the user details on a post.?
Using Firefox.

I just tried to post an image using the image button pasting the URL, doesn't work I was able to post it in the link button. It is in my Photobucket so it's off site.

eric
I can see all the user details on a post.? Using Firefox.
Firefox here. I've just used 'Ctrl -' to shrink the display text and voila!....your status is now visible :).

Edit: Experiment. My 'Show your online status' box is unchecked, but I can see my status. Can others?

Last edited:
eric
Firefox here. I've just used 'Ctrl -' to shrink the display text and voila!....your status is now visible :).

Edit: Experiment. My 'Show your online status' box is unchecked, but I can see my status. Can others?

I can't see it, that is if you are still online, right now.

I went to the front page and I don't see you online either. If your logged off, we can experiment maybe when you get back.

hi kv,
Thats the whole point of the 'online' label, at the time you posted back I was off line.:)

It saves you from guessing if you talking to your self or not, while waiting for a reply to any post you make.

Eric

Did I ever say that the Top Button at the bottom of the page stopped working. It would also be nice to have a bottom button at the top also:)

Does this help?
Show online status.JPG

JimB

Jim I was talking to Alec t, he wanted someone to tell him after he Unchecked the "Show online status box" if anyone could see him, I didn't know he had actually logged off.

However, the mods regardless can see a member even if he or she Uncheck's that box.

Last edited:
We seem to have lost the feature of being able to select, on a per post basis, whether or not to show our signature :(

Going directly to the last post in a thread when the thread title is clicked is a nice new feature :). However, if I click Watched threads/View all watched threads and then click on a thread title I get routed to the very first post in the thread. Not very convenient :(

Unless your experiment was rhetorical, and only intended for me, 2 points, well baited.

Unless, EM has more arms hands and legs and toes we are creating a nightmare for him to solve alone. He needs our patience. The software will take time and it will become a better system.

I do like many of the features, I'm ok. We will be able to have it all. Just be patient, it will come.

I don't want to be one of the people so impatient as to loose something of such great value.

kv

Edit: EM, thank you for all you do:) I hope this finds you well:) Peace, Love, Joy and Happiness.

Thank you.
kv

Edit: He does need complaints, but it would be way cool, if he had the help. That my not be possible be less critical and more tolerant.

Last edited:
Thank you for the Decorations "EM"

They look very nice:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back