Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

9V battery charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

samcheetah

i have two 9V NiMH 180mAh batteries. can someone provide a schematic for a charger. i have looked around a bit. ive done a few searches at google and ive seen the circuits at discovercircuits. i want help from u guys on this. i know that a charger is not that complicated on which much help is required but i havent played much with rechargeable batteries. some info on NiMH battery charging in general will be appreciated

samcheetah said:
i have two 9V NiMH 180mAh batteries. can someone provide a schematic for a charger. i have looked around a bit. ive done a few searches at google and ive seen the circuits at discovercircuits. i want help from u guys on this. i know that a charger is not that complicated on which much help is required but i havent played much with rechargeable batteries. some info on NiMH battery charging in general will be appreciated

This is one of the sites linked from DiscoverCircuits https://www.angelfire.com/electronic/hayles/charge1.html, it's quite informative about the best ways to charge NiMh and NiCd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back