Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

93C42EB datasheet need...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All....

This is the Photo of the Chip "ATMLU 9342EB"....

Any Idea or datasheet for this component?
fshLZb

fshLZb

Thank you so much

Attachments

• DSC00273.JPG
    DSC00273.JPG
    249.5 KB · Views: 210
Renewing an old thread here;

Spec already posted a link above which is what you have.
Actual package marking can be confusing; Look at page 14 of the datasheet for the 8-lead PDIP package;

lookagain.jpg

Spec already posted a link above which is what you have.

I am using MiniPro Programmer. Its not read the chip o the programmer, But its working in the hardware.

When the time of programing, its shows an error.

I dont understand "ATMLU934 2EB" so, what is the actual number of the Chip. I dont recoganise the chip number with the help of the datasheet. :(

What I do?

Regards Manoj

OK, One more time;

Instead of attempting to explain the ATMEL's convoluted datasheet, the following is what you have;

Based on your posted picture, provided it is NOT a copycat, the main significant number here is the second row; 2 F B 1

It denotes an obsolete ATMEL two-wire, serial 512K EEprom. Part number AT24C512B.
It was originally designed to ONLY operate between 1.8~3.6V Vcc !
However, date code of (814) week 14/2008 or later added support for 5V operation.-- You have a 934 code which is fine with 5V. ...whew

I am not familiar with your programmer but AT24C512B algorithm must be supported for programming.

Last edited:
waw............Its working. Its a AT24C512B.

This help is most valuable for me, This is really amazing. Thank you vtech.

Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back