Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

9 volt battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See ya guys. I am off this thread!

Lol !!!!!!!!

Did you have that pic...or did you do a quick google search for Blue Dog. LOL
Too funny

Last edited:
That'd be from ionic silver =) Colloidal silver is supposed to be basically microscopic metal silver suspended in a liquid, it doesn't interact with the body like ionic silver does. Honestly I think you'd be better off taking a simple fiber supplement, a whole lot cheaper.

Yes it's actually more ionic then Colloided, though tests show both with the machine I have. It's not expensive if you make your own with a TDS Meter so that you can measure it. I keep it around 5-8 ppm. Pennies a gallon.

Rochester, Ny? I live around Winton and Blossom area. Where you at?

Last edited:
It's not medicine. It's not approved in the US for anything and there has been not one single repeatable study ever done in humans to prove it has any health benefits of any kind to humans. A TDS meter doesn't directly measure silver itself it measures all other contaminants as well, there's no telling what you've actually added with a TDS meter. 5ppm is so low it can't have any beneficial effect. It's homepathic in nature, the placebo effect has more influence over how you feel. Simply saying it works actually works better than the substance you're taking.

I used to live a few miles from you right at the base of Pinacle hill, did for about 20 years, moved out of the city a ways back. Greece area.

I used distilled water and check it with the TDS meter before I make the silver. It's usually 0 when I start out...and 5 to 8ppm when finished. As far as no evidence...that's rediculous. The evidence that you are talking about would have to come from an establishment that cannot and will not publish such healing or health benefits to the public. That is why their is no evidence as you call it. Go to the people that use it and have benefitted by it, or the few who promote it without gain. You will find lots of evidence. Eventhough plants arent people, make some up and give to your plants and watch and see how they respond to it. Yada Yada Yada, this is getting old someone close this thread allready.

Marks, the paranoid delusion of a vast conspiracy against new discoveries is the last refuge for the minds of the weak. It's right up there with religious fanaticism.

At least you're using the TDS meter properly, at those dosages you at least can't do any harm. Mind you as I stated originally the placebo effect alone can account for any observations you've made in people, positive thinking has more power than that stuff does, with the exception that it does act as a natural anti-microbial solution, it's not miracle water.

Ya that's what homeland security calls terrorists....and I thought they were created for brown men in caves. Truth is American Citizens are the terrorists...and anyone that goes against the system will be called extremists. But hey it has just evolved into that, they didn't plan it all along...A buddy of mine at work recently received a notice that he is on the Homeland Security terror list because he is part of a pro-life organization. But hey no need to worry, shut up, be quiet, and go along, everything will be just fine and if you don't do what your told we'll just taze ya. Um didn't they use them in Germany? I think they called it a cattle prod, but were way to politically correct for that.

Jeez Mark, you have such a cheery outlook on life.

It's hard to see such apathy. They say the people won't react till their belly's are empty. They were right. Next time you watch the Discovery Channel and they do a story on "Non lethal Weapons" think to yourself crowd control. Homeland Security is a UN Watchdog. FEMA is the police grid they are setting up.

It's hard to have a great outlook when so many people can't see what is happening right before their eyes. They have been writing about it for years but people are so busy being entertained (by design) that they don't have a clue what is going on.

To tell you the truth I wish i didn't know any of this, cause it's hard to see so many people that have ears and don't hear.

I'm done talking about this. When it happens you will remember.

Last edited:
Care to place a wager Mark?

I recently read that the emerging ElectroSensitivity to mobile phones, wi-fi etc. IS caused by metals in human body, so it behaves like antenna and attracts electromagnetic waves.

Given the fact that Colloidal silver is very widespread not only people make it at home without any knowledge or meters and that hundreds of machines with doubtful quality are sold on eBay who can deny that those that used to drink colloidal silver became sensitive to such low strength things as wi-fi?

I think the saying that colloidal silver has no adverse effect has just been proven wrong.

colloidal silver means ElectroSensitivity danger.

Last edited:
I met a guy who was building an LED hockey helmet, also using 9V batteries and running at 45VDC. It hasn't seen the light of day yet.
What are you powering at 31-32VDC?

What are you powering at 31-32VDC?
He showed a zapping circuit that uses three 9V batteries that are 27V when new.
He wants to replace the battery with a 31V-32V power supply.
It can zap plants, animals and humans. But why???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back