Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

808x microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuba

I was wondering whether anyone here has any experience using 8086 and 8088 microcontrollers. I have a couple of these chips lying around and I thought it would be great is I could start using them. If anyone knows anything about them, I would greatly appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance,
Kuba

Hi there,

I'd like to inform u that both of 8086 and 8088 are microprocessors and not microcontrollers.
ofcource u can visit the site of intel co. and get the data sheet.
I'm also having a very good book for u, it will help u a lot its name is microprocessors and interfacing written by DOUGLAS V. HALL.

best wishes.

I agree with Sherif Welsen. Douglas V. Hall has written an excellent book on 8086/88 uPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back