Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8 bit to 7 segment

Status
Not open for further replies.

migz

hi!..i am working with my project but i stock up because i dont have any idea how to display
in a 7 segment the output of an ADC without the use of any micro controller...
is there anyone who could advise me?..
we are going to display the temperature of an LM35 in 7 segment that is my project...

thanks...

hi!..i am working with my project but i stock up because i dont have any idea how to display
in a 7 segment the output of an ADC without the use of any micro controller...
is there anyone who could advise me?..
we are going to display the temperature of an LM35 in 7 segment that is my project...

thanks...

hi,
Download the datasheet for the ICL7107 IC, connect the LM35 directly to the ICL7107, no ADC required.

Datasheet & Application Note Database, PDF, Circuits, Datasheets | Datasheet Archive

Eric,

I think you meant to say no additional ADC required.

Last edited:
Eric,

I think you ment to say no additional ADC required.

hi Carl,
I was assuming that the OP would see the 'internal ADC of the 7107' would do the conversion.:)

However for completeness, I will say no additional/external ADC is required.

Regards
Eric

hi Carl,
I was assuming that the OP would see the 'internal ADC of the 7107' would do the conversion.:)

However for completeness, I will say no additional/external ADC is required.

Regards
Eric
Eric,

Didn't mean to be picky. Just though there could be a small amount of confusion on the OPs part.

Regards,

Eric,

Didn't mean to be picky. Just though there could be a small amount of confusion on the OPs part.

Regards,

hi Carl,
You are correct and I dont consider your comments to be picky.:)

I 'assumed' the OP would know what I meant, in hindsight I guess its far too easy sometimes to 'over guess' the OP's knowledge base.

Last edited:
is there any way to solve my problem?,,my project will be submitted on 3/20 but the parts of ICL7107 will be arrived on 3/31 as i ordered.please give some advice..

Join procrastinators anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back