Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8 bit DAC and ADC in one

Status
Not open for further replies.

worthyrabbito

Need help! Does anyone know how can i combine 8bit ADC and DAC in one circuit? and also what ICs do you suggest i use? i found some in the internet but unfortunately it's not commercionally available. the output for the analog will be tested in an oscilloscope while for the digital, 8LEDs. please help. Its a project due soon. tnx

Need help! Does anyone know how can i combine 8bit ADC and DAC in one circuit? and also what ICs do you suggest i use? i found some in the internet but unfortunately it's not commercionally available. the output for the analog will be tested in an oscilloscope while for the digital, 8LEDs. please help. Its a project due soon. tnx

hi,:)
There's this one for starters.

Attachments

• ZN425E.pdf
    22.8 KB · Views: 203
Is the idea to go from A > D then D > A and see how the A's differs

or maybe

from D > A > D and see how the D's differ ?

If not what is he asking for ?

Well, there isn't any comparison, i believe. It's just that if your input happens to be digital then you use DAC and if it's analog then ADC.

We just have to make the thing work.

We can't use microcontroller because prof said it will be our next proj. Only CMOS ICs he said. If we could find an 8bit IC with ADC and DAC in one, the better.

Samples I found are ZN425E and PCF8591. Do you have any circuit diag using any of the two? tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back