Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8-bit ADC into USB port ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to live where you are... $200 a hr. i would be rich.. $30 isnt bad but for something so simple $200 for 1 product is overkill

That is the rate we use for engineering hours. Sure as hell not what we pay engineers. :)

Seriously though, when getting into large projects considerable time and effort goes into cost evaluations. If I were to take the time to design something and make the board(s) that I can buy off the shelf for what becomes literally a few bucks they would fry my butt.

Ron

That is true, i suggest to buy it also and if it doesnt fit your need or requires to much alteration then consider a creating one. Time is one of the most important things you can waste. So try to save some and buy the item first.

That's the kind of thing, but they were under £1 on Amazon when I bought mine, although they are £3 odd now.

Hi,
I placed an ordered for 2, but recently I found This on Ebay for $5, so can I use it to get connected to the ADC of my PIC as they claim ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back