Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7ah battery amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miki23

Hello,

Can someone please give me an example of simplest amplifier that would work with 7ah battery. So i want to make pulsed dc from 7ah battery by amplifiing signals. Or if there is an easier method im interested also. Thank you

that would work with 7ah battery.
Your statement is like asking, "I want to build tractor that would work with my 20-liter gas tank."
We need voltage (at least). More info about the battery will be helpful. Also, what is the goal of your project?

Aha sorry i should say more. I want to make a pulsed dc from 7ah 12v battery to make some experiment with transformers and still not sure which frequency i want but a bigger one, lets say from kiloherz and above. Im using a electric trailer gel battery, i dont know how much amps it can give but around 20 or more i guess.

I want to make a pulsed dc from 7ah 12v battery to make some experiment with transformers
Transformers do not like pulsed DC as they will tend to saturate from the average unipolar DC voltage generating a DC current.
You will need to couple the pulsed DC through a series capacitor (size depending upon the transformer load and minimum frequency) to the transformer to remove any DC current component.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back